On the doorstep of the Zambian side of the Falls, is the 5-star hotel, The Royal Livingstone. The hotel has taken its visual inspiration from the colonial era. The main areas are airy and beautifully decorated without being too cluttered. The rooms are in two-storey clusters and each cluster comprises approximately 10 en-suite air-conditioned rooms, which have either private balconies or terraces. If you enjoy spacious accommodation, the size of the standard rooms may disappoint.
It has undoubtedly the best view of the Falls of any accommodation on offer in the area and sundowners on the wooden deck will be remembered long after your holiday is over.
- Butler service (from 07h00 - 23h00)
- Satellite TV & radio on the TV
- Coffee and tea-making facilities
- Mini-bar & mini safe
- Telephone with message/wake-up/voice-mail facilities
- Dry-cleaning & Laundry
- Cots & babysitting service
- 24 hour room service
- Beauty Spa
- Walkable distance to the Falls. Entrance is free
- Bars, shops, restaurants
A full range of Victoria Falls packages can be found on our specials page