Situated in a quite corner on the Zambian side of the upper Zambezi River, Waterberry Lodge offers charming, comfortable accommodation in thatched en suite chalets. Waterberry Lodge has a relaxed easy atmosphere, making it a great option for guests who want an unpretentious African lodge experience. Travelling families will be comfortable here, and the lodge has made an effort to provide accommodation solutions to suit all requirements. The double story main area which houses the lounge area on the upper level and dining area below has excellent views of the Zambezi river and Zambezi National Park beyond.
- All the rooms have en suite facilities of toilet, basin & shower
- The comfortable rooms offer twin or king bed configuration.
- Families can either choose from family or interleading room configurations
- Fans and mosquito nets in all rooms
- Sparkling swimming pool with an adjoining kiddie splash pool
- There is a large dam with a deck on the property which is a great place to relax with a book or try a spot of fishing
- Half day fishing trips with a specialist fishing guide are a must for angling enthusiasts (additional extra) or guests who have never experienced the thrill
of catching a Tiger!
- Sunset cruise, tours of the Falls and island picnics are available as optional in-house activity extras