Sanctuary Lodges', Chobe Chilwero lies on the banks of the Chobe River on the edge of the Chobe National Park which is known all over the world for its amazing array of animals and birds.
If it's luxury you want, Chobe Chilwero will tick all the boxes. You can enjoy the widlife of the Chobe park yet you can still remain fully connected to the outside world if you wish to. This lodge is a wonderful choice for romantics or families (children of all ages are accepted) as the lodge is flexible with meals times and yet would also be happy to provide a private romantic candle lit dinner for honeymooners
Chobe Chilwero facilities and info:
- The main area of the lodge has splendid views of the islands of the Chobe River and flood plains.
- The lodge has a full service spa offering a range of enviromentally friendly brands and treatment methods.
- A swimming pool
- Daily game activities include morning and afternoon game drives as well as sundowner cruises. Other activities such as Tiger Fishing, day trips to Victoria falls or scenic flights are available at an extra cost.
- Curio shop
- Pizza oven
- The lodge has full cell phone signal plus fax and internet facilities.
Facilities in the rooms
- There are only 15 thatched cottages with private en suite bathrooms featuring a free standing bath and indoor and outdoor showers.
- Air conditioning in all cottages
- Rooms have a hammock in their back gardens in which to
Activities included in the daily rate include morning and afternoon game drives in Chobe, and sundowner cruises on the Chobe River.