Chobe Marina Lodge is situated on the Chobe River within the small town of Kasane that borders the Chobe National Park. With large comfortable rooms this affordable Chobe hotel option suitable for families and single travellers alike.
In room facilities at Chobe Marina
- 60 rooms - ranging from studios, apartments, chalets, or suites with private lounges.
- The rooms have either king or twin beds
- Some rooms have interleading facilities
- The rooms have mosquito nets & mosquito repellent machines
- Rooms are air conditioned and have ceiling fans
- Satellite TV
- In room safes
- Tea/coffee making facilities
- Mini bar fridges are stocked on request.
Activities on offer at Chobe Marina
- Daily morning and afternoon game drives. Chobe has become renkown for its huge elephant population however the Chobe Park offers excellent wildlife opportunities and it is possible to see a full range of big game with the exception of rhino.
- Chobe River cruise. The Chobe River is a the lifeblood of the areas. A cruise on the Chobe is an excellent way of getting up close and personal with wildlife that come to drink and frolic.
- Golf. There is a nearby 9 hole golf course.
- Fishing trips can be arranged on request.