Sleep under canvas in Chobe National Park. A Chobe mobile safari is a short safari aimed at adventurous visitors who want to get up close and personal with wildlife.
Your Chobe safari will consist of:
Transfer from Livingstone or Victoria Falls to Kasane. Your guide will take you to Kasane town so that you can buy your personal drinks.
Enjoy a leisurely game cruise up the Chobe River to White Sands within Chobe National Park. Here you will be met by your safari guide on an open game viewing vehicle who will take you to your camp in Chobe for lunch.
The afternoon is spent on safari, looking for the big game that Chobe has plenty of - huge herds of elephant can be seen in the dry months. lion, cheetah, large herds of buffalo (the staple food of the Chobe lions) and much more can be seen.
Enjoy sundowners before returning to camp overnight.
If you you have a few more nightto spend on safari then the following days will consist of an easy routine of meals, relaxing and game drives.
Early breakfast before returning to Livingstone or Victoria Falls.
Things to know:
- Safaris are run by skilled, licensed professional guides.
- Private wilderness sites are used when available, so there will be no other campers nearby. If the sites are full the public site at Ihaha
- All camping equipment, park fees, food, mineral water, house wine with dinner and all transfers with Botswana are included.
- All trips have a backup team, including a chef and no participation is required.
- Ablutions consist of rustic open air bucket showers and long drop style toilets.
One, two and three night safari options are offered.