This excellent lodge is situated in the game rich area in the Lesoma Valley between Matetsi Reserve and Chobe. Elephant Valley Lodge's unique position and it's active "Discovery Channel" waterhole where numerous species including elephant, buffalo and leopard have been seen, ensures game viewing continues long after the guests have finished their game drives in Chobe National Park.
- Twenty Meru styled luxury tents which have their own en suite facilities and private deck.
- The main lodge features a thatched lapa where meals and drinks are served.
- A productive waterhole where a variety of game is frequently seen.
- A swimming pool.
- A private game viewing hide next to the waterhole.
- Outside boma.
- Game drives and river cruises in Chobe National Park..