Privately owned The Hide Safari Camp sits within the park near the game rich Kennedy area of Hwange National Park. The lodge has been in existence since 1992 and this experience shows – the camp has been voted The Best Safari Camp in Zimbabwe an extraordinary 13 times!
Accommodation facilities at The Hide Safari Camp:
- The camp accommodates up to 20 people in 10 luxury tented suits.
- All the tents have private en suite facilities some with additional outdoor showers or baths.
- All the tents have fans and are mosquito proofed
- One tent has been designed to be accessible to wheelchair users.
The Hide is all about the safari experience. The friendly staff will do their best to make your safari dreams come true. Game activities are moulded to suit you.
Activities on offer at The Hide include:
- Game drives in open game viewing vehicles traditionally enjoyed early morning and late afternoon however guests are not limited to times or the number of activities they can do.
- Bush walks are the ultimate safari thrill with the chance of encountering animals at close proximity on foot. All safari walks are undertaken with a professional armed guide.
- Relax within the waterside hide and wait for wildlife to come to you.
- Cool down in at the swimming pool with an enviable view over the busy waterhole.
Check out our latest Hide package on our specials page