Lady Jacqueline is fully equipped making all guests stay on board one of relaxation. One of the great things whilst on board Lady Jacqueline is being able to view all different types of wildlife whilst cruising along Lake Kariba.
Lady Jacqueline facilities:
Spacious upper deck with bar area, sunbathing deck and dining area
The saloon is fully air conditioned. It has a DVD home theatre, colour TV, video and a CD player. A selection of natural history books, novels, videos, CDs, DVDs, board games, cards etc. are available
Crew - Lady J has three crew being a captain, chef and deckhand. The crew have their own crew quarters with ablution block.
- 2 Double air-conditioned cabins with en suite facilities(shower, toilet and hand basin)
- 1 Bunk Cabin with Twin bunk beds Pullman style (2 Beds)
- 1 Bunk Cabin with 2 sets of Bunk Beds Pullman style (4 beds)
- A separate bathroom with a shower, toilet and hand basin
- Limited mattresses and mosquito nets for those who wish to sleep on the top deck.
The houseboat charter includes an 18 ft tender with 90hp Yamaha engine for game viewing, fishing and sunset cruises which can carry up tp 10 passengers.
An additional tender - 18 ft speed boat with 90 hp Yamaha & awning - can be arranged at an extra cost on request.
The boat is Captain Driven Only. Your own boat may be towed behind "Lady Jacqueline" - entirely at your own risk provided a maximum of two tender boats are towed at any one time.
Check out our latest Lady Jacqueline package on our special page