Gorges Lodge is a quiet, tranquil lodge with a view over the Zambezi River that will take your breath away. 30 miniutes from Victoria Falls town you will find the 10 stone and thatch cottages that make up the accommodation at Gorges Lodge which are found in a panaoramic garden which makes walking to your cottage a delight. Gorges is not pretentious - its comfortable, has good home style cooking and a view from each private balcony that cannot be described. The views at Gorges Lodge have been described by many as "the best views in Southern Africa".
Facilities at Gorges Lodge include
• Mini bar in each room
• One of the few lodges in the area to offer a bath instead of a shower
• Fans and mosquito nets in each room
• Not good for very small children as the bar area literally hangs over
• Swimming pool
• A transfer to Vic Falls Town per night's stay is included in the daily rate
• Great for proposals, honeymoons and anniversaries!
Check out our latest packages on our specials page