Stanley Safari Lodge has a clear view of the spray of the Falls during the months of high water from its elevated position on a hill bordering the Mosi oa Tunya National park.
Each of the eight luxury chalets (suites and cottages) in this architecturally inspired lodge has a flavour of its own; some are open sided with private plunge pools; others can close off by way of retracting doors. The lodge focuses on personalised service, fine dining and offers a good selection of wine.
A full range of Livingstone and Victoria Falls packages can be found on our specials page
- Infinity pool that faces the sunset and spray of the falls
- Private plunge pools in selected cottages
- Bathrooms with baths and showers
- Fans and Mosquito nets in each cottage
- Family, twin and honeymoon cottages
- Excellent honeymoon choice
- Rates include airport transfers ex Livingstone airport, all meals and selected drinks