We are able to offer our corporate clients a dedicated in-house conference, meetings and incentives events co-coordinator.
We offer the following services:
PLANNING & STRATEGY:
We will provide the strategy and booking of your event and the best possible group pricing based on our 16 year relationship with suppliers.
Our sister company Maplanga Advertising can design & supply all creative applications such as: Event logo’s, emailer invites, venue branding, gifts, our in-house design department is available to produce the required items on brief and on budget. We will even deliver the items to the destination and actually brand the venues for you too, you just simply arrive and enjoy the event without the usual stress. If media coverage is required, our extensive network of contacts in Africa can be tapped into for the coverage of your event.
Where applicable, a dedicated events consultant will co-ordinate (in conjunction with you the client) the event from start to finish this includes accompanying our clients on the event to ensure smooth running and control over budgets etc.
What you should know about group travel
- Airlines work on a yield system. This means that they balance out the low fares with the high fares on a particular flight to get an overall amount necessary to meet the cost of flying the aircraft. As there are limited amounts of the low low fares a group fare is always higher.
- Airlines consider a group to be 10 people or more travelling together.
- A hotel works on a similar system and almost without exception the pay stay deals like pay 2 nights get 3 nights are not extended to groups.
- While all of this means that the specials packages on our website are not available to groups, we promise to get you the BEST deal for your group.
- Each group quote is made individually to the airline. At this point we are completely dependant on their reply before we can issue you with a written quote and this unfortunately may take us over the 24 hour response period that we promise our customers.