Victoria Falls Safari Club
The Victoria Falls Safari Club is latest offering at the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge. This is a private enclave that caters for the discerning guest, offering 5 star hotel comfort in modern safari lodge style.
Facilities at The Safari Club include
- Guests staying at The Safari Club have a separate welcome zone and private check-in
- Butler service
- Complimentary afternoon tea and pastries served from 1530-1600
- Complimentary cocktails and snacks served from 1700-1800
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the Club Lounge
- Complimentary shuttle service to the Falls & other places of interest in Victoria Falls
- A light meal menu is available from 11h00 - 14h30
- A bar service is available from 1100 until late at night
- There is a private viewing deck that overlooks the game corridor to the Zambezi River
Room facilities at The Safari Club include:
The rooms are modern and luxuriously appointed, with extensive views over the bsuhveld of the Zambezi National Park.
There are 16 rooms and 4 club suites which have an added sitting room.
- Mini bar.
- Digital safes that are large enough to hold a laptop.
- International multi sockets.
- Beverage station including an espresso machine.
- Extensive range of customised toiletries.
- Complimentary wi-fi in each room.
- Each room is fully air-conditioned
Check out our latest Vic Falls Safari Club package on our specials page